Monday, December 11, 2017

A Wish or Two


Make a wish or two!
I am playing along with both the MFT Sketch Challenge 362 and the MFT Color Challenge 82.



There were some details on this card that were a bit difficult to photograph, but I wanted a clean and simple design with minimal layers. I started by dry embossing two circles onto a white card base, then stamped and colored some sea creatures from Ocean Pals and adhered them near the circles. I then stamped and white heat embossed onto black cardstock some sentiments from Essentials Sentiments and More Essential Sentiment Stamp Sets.


I finished the card with a spattering of clear Nuvo Drops to represent bubbles. The winter season has severely limited photography time, especially when it is dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home...hopefully you can see some of the details in this close up shot.



2 comments: