Friday, September 15, 2017

Dancing Piggies


Do you have a specific thought process when making cards? I don't really, but I usually do have an agenda...like a sketch, color combination or a challenge. I love challenges! My Favorite Things has this mega-awesome one going on right now, and I thought I'd through my hat into the ring...



Today I have a card for the 2017 Card Design Superstar Innovation Master Challenge. These little dancing piggies from Hog Heaven dance around after hearing someone's good news.


There is an acetate tab (Stitched Tiny Tags Die-Namics) on the top of the circle that can be moved back and forth to make their bottoms wiggle and jive. They are set in a field of a picket fence in a farm field, with lovely clouds in the sky (Seaside Seagulls Die-Namics, Frightful Fence-retired, Grassy Hills and Ocean Waves Die-Namics). 


I've also attempted a super short video to show these little guys in their dancing glory...hopefully you can view it otherwise it is up on my Instagram!





5 comments:

  1. Squeal!!! This is so stinkin' cute Karen and a winner in my book! What a fun design and perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally have an agenda too. Sometimes I can visualize what I want to do in my head...but normally an agenda :) Love this adorable little scene you created Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dancing piggies are so hilarious!! Thanks for the video, and the music matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ingenuity is amazing!! Such fun!!! Definitely superstar stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and funny card! Love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete