Monday, July 25, 2016

LID July 2016 Release:: Day 2


Welcome back to the second day of Lil' Inker Designs July 2016 Release Showcase! I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the new products in action as much as I have enjoyed working with them!


Once again, we have a fabulous hop for you featuring innovative stamps and dies! If you are following the hop, you should have arrived from the ever so talented
Amy Kolling's Blog! 

I had a lot of fun picking out the colors of solid cardstock and making my first card for today. I was so easy and quick! I die cut five of the new Happy Birthday Border Die from white, three shades of green and black cardstock. These were adhered to a white card base in a layered, wonky fashion. A perfect masculine card! The Happy Birthday Border Die pairs wonderfully with Clean Lines: For the Guys Stamps and Dies as well! One could easily make this a touch more feminine too using many of the flower die sets available from Lil' Inker Designs as well, like the Perky Posies Die Set. 

My next card also features a new product combined with a really fun, previously released stamp and die set. Still lovin' how Lil' Inker Designs products work so well together!


I started with a white card base and die cut a stitched rectangle frame from the Stitched Mats: Rectangles Die Set. I then die cut a sentiment panel from the new Boxed Up So Happy For You Greeting Die. (This die is perfect for shaker cards, by the way!) I finished the card with some ombre inked and die cut elephants and banner from Party Pachyderms Stamp Set and coordinating Party Pachyderm Dies. Such an easy and happy card today that really makes me smile, how about you?

Here's a look at the new release products showcased in my card today:




Also, the Stitched Gift Card Holder Die is back for a limited time! The size is slightly improved (a bit larger for more wiggle room and easier folding...). These are just perfect for your holiday gift-giving!

It is with pleasure that I get to send you to the talented Chrissy Larson's Blog as the next stop along the hop. I hope you get a chance to visit the Lil' Inker Design Store now as all the NEW JULY 2016 RELEASE products are already up at the store!


Don't forget to leave a comment along the each of the stops on the hop, as there are three $15 gift certificates up for grabs to the Lil' Inker Designs Store!

29 comments:

  1. Love the ombre first card...and the elephants on the second are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful happy birthday card. Perfect for anyone's special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first card is so COOL.. love the way you used that die and the second is too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so
    pretty and full of
    fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how simple the first card is ... and how pretty it turned out. LOVE the design f the 2nd card, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elephants and the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first card is so fun! i adore that die

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous pair Karen!! What a great design and fresh colors on your first one. The second is too much fun with the elephant doing a handstand!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. I like the color gradation on the first one and the cute ombre elephants on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards! Love the colors with the Happy Birthday die, and that awesome So Happy die on the next card! Fun elephants too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these cards! Bold colors and design on the first one (love that HB die), and the second one made me smile...ombre elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards! Love the colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Making your layered card looks like fun. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karen, these cards are SO FUN!!!! I love how you showed that the Happy Birthday Border Die can be staggered and stacked on a card front! I don't know if I would have thought to have done that! Excellent example for customers!!! I also really love that you pulled out the Party Pachyderms Stamps for your second card. Great job!!!
    Thank you so much
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those ombre elephants just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karen I LOVE what you've done with this awesome die!!! Right up my alley, for sure ... fingers crossed for that win, but I may just have to do a wee bit of shopping for my FIRST lil' inkers supplies!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great use of the happy birthday die cut. I like the repetition.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the staggered sentiment on your first card and the ombre colors you used - CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE that Happy Birthday one for a masculine card!! I always struggle with male cards. And I love the elephants on the 2nd one!! What great colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of these are really FUN, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these two to bits! The gradient design is particular striking in the first card!

    ReplyDelete