Saturday, June 15, 2013

They Call Him Red Robin


Instead of nights spent hunched over a table full of stamps, metal dies and card stock and fingers marred with ink stains and glue, I'm out enjoying life with my two boys. The oldest one started baseball this year. We obtained some cleats from an older player and now he's dubbed Red Robin.


Although he might not be the star of the team, he's having fun! I'm so proud of him for trying his best and learning the value of being a team player.


I know I'm biased, but gosh, isn't he handsome?


In other happenings, I shared a trio of spring time towels on the May Arts Blog. A double layer of Silk Ribbon is such a simple and easy way to dress up a standard store-bought towel!

In a few short days, I have a few projects to share for the June Release of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!



Also, Lil' Inker Designs has the best release ever coming soon! Please be sure to stop by their blog on June 17th to see the happenings.



And last but certainly not least,  The Craft's Meow  has a spectacular June Release as well starting on June 17th. The Craft's Meow just announced new illustrators so please be sure to check out the blog!
The Craft's meow


I have a stamp design out for this release for each company (Lil' Inker Designs and The Craft's Meow), but due to time constraints will be unable to join in the festivities, but I hope you can make it!





15 comments:

  1. Love your post today, Karen! Indeed, your son is a cutie, and I love his new nickname! I remember the pride we had watching our boys grow up and experience new things, such a happy time in our lives. Enjoy it, it FLIES by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Karen, he is so very handsome and his cleats are bursting with colorful energy. I hope you enjoy every minute of being a "baseball" mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely handsome! I love those red shoes - and his nickname! There is nothing better than enjoying time with family - reminds me of years ago with my two boys - whether it was baseball, soccer or basketball, it was always such a joy watching them!

    I'm off to the May Arts blog to see the full reveal - looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen fabulous post and you little man is definitely handsome. The red shoes are the bomb! You can tell him my son, who played rep soccer and rugby growing up, always had really 'wow' cleats that made a statement! Makes it easy for everyone to pick him out of the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen...you know these pictures melt my heart. He is so handsome...and I love the red cleats! I'm sure he is having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your handsome Red Robin is ROCKIN his cleats!! Enjoy these moments Karen, they grow up SO fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really handsome little boy. Beautiful projects as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, to your handsome little man. Love when kids play sports for just the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely post Karen... I truly enjoy the post...cute and handsome boy!..hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. he is adorable :)
    so glad you are out having a blast with the boys :)

    WOW girlfriend you are going to be one busy chick with all the new releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee hee...my son has those same cleats! We just finished up baseball! I'm sort of sad. We love BB in our little family.

    Love that MA ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun shoes and a sweet pictures of your son! Summer with the kids precious time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check out your handsome boy! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you're enjoying spring with your boys! My daughter started softball this year, so I know how busy it can get and how important it is to be there while we can. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your little guy is so cute! I love his red cleats. I'm glad you are able to enjoy this time with your boys. It goes by so fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete