Thursday, May 2, 2013

Line of Thanks



The folks at Artful Delight were kind enough to give me a couple months off from my last term and I am delighted to be back again for another six months! Artful Delight offers thee coolest scrapbooking and card kits, and they have a monthly sketch for each as well, with the prize being a free kit! You can check out the details here.


This month's kit has some really cool, really trendy stickers, papers and embellishments. For my clean and simple modern card, I cut a piece of cardstock from the kit to size, drew some skinny black lines and added the vellum circles from the Amy Tangerine pack included in the kit. I finished the card off with a stamped sentiment from the Hero Arts stamp set from this month's kit.


The kit is loaded with goodies, you can read about all the contents in this post over at the Artful Delight Blog.

16 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you stamped or colored those circles...the vellum is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful. What did you use to adhere the vellum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vellum circles are so cool, Karen! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colorful bubbles and the lines strike thru them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great kit and a great sketch. Do you have to use their kits to play along?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABULOUS!!! Wonderful design - as Always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool. Love the bold colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bold and beautiful Karen!!! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to dig out my stash of colored vellum and play after seeing your cool graphic card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super fab card girl :)
    always love what you make with these kits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Karen! Your card is absolutely fabulous,it's soooo pinned and I *have* to CASE this... you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yahoooo.....so glad you're back with them! Love your fun card! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great big chunky sentiment for your colorful yet clean card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This makes me think of colorful paper lanterns--so fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is a happy happy card!

    ReplyDelete